Ventilated pest control
Xsect insect control screens are uniquely engineered to keep harmful insects out* of the greenhouse and beneficial insects in, while allowing for maximum airflow.
Uniquely designed with exquisitely thin, proprietary yarns and a uniform weaving process, Xsect screens are produced with consistent hole sizes and a virtually impenetrable weave that insects can’t burrow through. Yet at the same time, air flows comfortably thanks to superior, small-diameter fibers.
The result? A cooler, less humid greenhouse climate that is healthier and more productive for people and plants alike.
Reasons to choose Xsect:
- Longer harvesting weeks
- Higher yields per planting cycle
- Better protection against insects and viruses
- More hospitable conditions for bumblebees and other beneficials
- Increased crop quality
- Better and more productive working conditions
- Less money spent on pesticides and maximized use of biocontrols
- Reduced flower abortion, burning fruit, and apical rotting
* No screen will exclude all insects.