In a series of short interviews we will present members of the Svensson ‘work’ family as a glimpse of our daily life.
First up is Mia Handin - we asked Mia three questions so as to get to know her a bit more.
1. Who are you and what are you doing at Svensson?
- My name is Mia Handin and I am the sales person responsible for south of Sweden. I live in Varberg, on the west coast of Sweden, where I love to take walks on the beach.
2. What is the best thing about Svensson?
- Svensson is an amazing company with so much history and expertise. But for me, the best thing about Svensson is visiting the mill and catching up with all of my fantastic, funny colleagues.
3. If you had a super power, what would it be?
- Having a super power I would choose super hearing. I am just so curious about everything.