1. Weigh the pros and cons of suspended vs. sliding systems.
2. Obtain a good seal for proper energy savings performance.
3. Identify end of life failure (yarn separation) early to replace prior to next heating season.
4. Ensure proper clearance from potential ignition sources for fire security, from HAF fans to prevent premature fatigue damage, and from mechanical drive equipment (pinching, abrasion) abrasion.
5. Handling and storage prior to use: Don’t drag; store in cool dry place.
6. Pull curtain in over an obtuse angle over a large diameter guide to prevent any deformation.
7. Allow tension in cloth to relax before fixing the edges.
8. Allow sufficient shrinkage allowance during installation
9. High temperature degradation of plastics: Don’t cook the greenhouse for disinfection.
10. Replace monofilament wires when the cloth is replaced to prevent abrasion.